We could not do what we do without our supporters and collaborators:
Friends of MBVW:
Lisa Barroso, Felicitie Daftuar, Fay Burger, Marsha Mifflin
Members of MBVW:
Louise Brooks, Annie and Greg Heinemann, Craig M. Walker and Patricia A. Magruder, Karen Royce, Moving Arts Collaborative
Rebecca and Robert Ayers, Mary L. Bogardus, Catherine Brooks, Michele Elliman, Meryl Green, Theresa Hall, Kelly Holzknecht,
Robin Holzknecht, Hannah Kates, Gisele Nelson, Florence Surerig, Zullo/RawMovement
We have benefited from the generosity and talents of so many:
- Christ Church Greenwich
- Greenwich Academy
- The Paper Mill - Creative Printers
- Doug Demarco, Brown Paper Bag, Inc.
- Chris Geidman, Crew Restaurant
- Claudia Chimale - Photography
- P.U.D.G.E. - Sound mixologist
- Lucy Van Atta - House manager for "One night only..."
- Jessi Patz - Stage manager for "One night only..."
- Mark Murray - Light design and technical direction for "One night only..."
- Courtney Brodie - Communications Advisor
- MiXt Co. Guest artists: Tara Lee Burns, Peter Kyle, Gwen Welliver, John J Zullo, Pamela Pietro, Dante Brown|Warehouse Dance w/ Michael Abbatiello, Becky Radway, Nathan Trice, Nancy Schwartz, Sarah Collins-Napier, Judith Garfinkel, Kuan Hui Chew, Katie Jackson Cook, Theres Kull, Tiffany Sudol, Megan Bascom, Lane Gifford, Christopher Rudd, Patricia Kenny, Diana Deaver, Manuel Vignoulle, Lindsey Dietz Marchant, Kendra Ross
- MiXt Co. Perfromance Project participants: Rebecca Ayers, Lourdes Blansfield, Courtney Brodie, Jennifer Cha, Katie Jackson Cook, Kimberly James, Diana Deaver, Diane Effros, Theresa Hall, Nina Hanlon, Annie Heinemann, Theres Kull, Rebecca Moore, Wen Lin Murray, Megan Ormond, Lindsay Potter, Seth Potter, Alexis Racanello, Abby Redmond, Nancy Schwartz, Debbie Vingo and Allison Waggener
Improv Collaborators in MBVW - One Night Only...
Vivian Bergenthal, Beth Carney, Barbara DuBois, Diane Effros, Meryl Green,
Sydnie L. Mosley Dances and company members, Claudia Stoltman, Dale Walkonen
Our loyal fans!
Thank you for coming to our shows, sending us encouraging words and actively engaging in dance with us. We hope to see you at an upcoming class, workshop or performance!
Thank you all, so very much!